beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Heather Stephens <heathers.apache...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moderating lists
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:15:20 GMT
Thanks!  It's nice to be heard.  :)  :)  :)

I looked around to see if this is something we can do ourselves (when we
set it up, it was something infrastructure had to do).  It seems this
type of work is still something we have to request of infrastructure.

I assume it should come from you as the vp-chair or at least from
somebody on the PMC?!

H.