beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beehive 933 issue and <build-pageflows>
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 19:21:28 GMT
Rich--

  Addressing the immediate issue first; are the build changes below
"right" relative to how you expect the <build-pageflows> macro to
work?  Just looking to get 933 resolved.

  Longer term, I totally agree -- having nested <src/> elements is
probably a good way to go.  It probably won't be that hard to support
in the AptTask since it just extends Javac.

Eddie