beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Daryl Olander <dolan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control of white space in the NetUI tree rendering...
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 23:15:38 GMT
The reason I proposed #2 was you could control the markup in anyway you want
for the spots around the tree markup. The default implementation would work
as it does today, but call method to provide the markup for the spots
("&nbsp" and "\n"). A simple subclassing of the tree rendering would then
allow full control over these spots.

The factory is in keeping with our general design that this can then be
overridden on a tree by tree bases (by specifying it on the <netui:tree>
tag) or on a WebApp bases through the netui config file.