beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Osborne <patrick.osbo...@bea.com>
Subject Is there JDBC control support for SQL IN?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:31:31 GMT

Hi All,

I've been using Beehive pageflows and controls for a couple of
applications and I find it a highly effective and productive tool to
build webapps and to manipulate database data.

Recently I've been looking at invoking some SQL code via a JDBC control
using the SQL IN command, similar to this:

SELECT column_name FROM table_name WHERE column_name IN (value1,value2,..)

I've looked at the documentation, but I've been unable to find support
for producing a list of values like (value1,value2,..) via databinding
to a list or array.  Is this use case supported?  If not, any plans to
add support for this sort of thing?

Thanks,
Patrick.
BEAWorld 2005: coming to a city near you.  Everything you need for SOA and enterprise infrastructure
success.

Register now at http://www.bea.com/4beaworld

London 11-12 Oct| Paris13-14 Oct| Prague18-19 Oct |Tokyo 25-26 Oct| Beijing 7-8 Dec