beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Tocco" <sto...@bea.com>
Subject RE: [nomination] Carlin Rogers for Beehive committer
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:23:02 GMT
+1.

I've noticed a significant contribution from Carlin and feel he would be
a great value to the evolution of Beehive.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Feit [mailto:richfeit@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 2:08 PM
To: dev@beehive.apache.org
Subject: [nomination] Carlin Rogers for Beehive committer

Hi all,

I'd like to nominate Carlin Rogers as a committer for Beehive.  Carlin
has a large body of quality contributions under his belt, including
Tiles support, the rewrite of the URL rewriting and URL templating
layer, and Commons Validator 1.1 support, as well as numerous bug fixes
and additions to the docs and samples.

Carlin's communication with both the dev and user lists is thoughtful,
in-depth, and informative.  In general, I believe that Carlin's attitude
and interest in doing the right thing are both examples for anyone who'd
want to be a committer.

Here's my +1 to start the vote...

Rich