beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there JDBC control support for SQL IN?
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:15:52 GMT
Chad--

  Couldn't you do that by building up the String outside of the DB
control, passing it in as a parameter, and doing the substitution with
something like:

@SQL(SELECT column_name FROM table_name WHERE column_name IN ({sql:inClause})
public Customer[] getCustomersIn(String inClause);

it's not an ideal solution, but it'd work at least.  We could concieve
of a filter object that could be used to build up complex where /
order by clauses with a simple JavaBean API.  Just a thought...

Eddie