beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing the system controls from .jcs to .java
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 06:13:59 GMT
  Yeah -- it did work (SVN 295058) with the exception of a couple of
errors from the JMS control which uses the JndiControlBean directly.
Currently, I don't think that this is a problem, but if it becomes
one, we can just create a fifth system control directory -- jndi/ --
to encapsulate this control type.

  Personally, I think that the right thing here is to use the .java
extensions and define the dependency relationships correctly in the
build.  Otherwise, IDEs can choke on doing things like running JUnit
tests.

Eddie