beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@bea.com>
Subject Re: samples apps -- reworking the project models
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:19:25 GMT

   And, I'll cover controls-spring.

   Carlin / Ias, one point to make is that as you move the Ant build.xml files around the
tree, be
sure to adjust the paths that call them from trunk/samples/build.xml and trunk/distribution.xml

which ensure that the samples build works in SVN and in distribution respectively.

   Thanks for the help!

Eddie