beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Changshin Lee <iasan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: samples apps -- reworking the project models
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 03:20:25 GMT
I just finished reorganizing wsm-samples and wsm-addressbook*. Here
are what I've found from the work.

1. Copying web resources was left out.

I added the action to wsm-blank build.xml as well.

2. Testing wars on Tomcat 5.5.12

I deployed wsm-samples.war to the container and tested browsing WSDLs
and invoking services, but got the following error:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	java.lang.NullPointerException
AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}
Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.NullPointerException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:tmax-ias

This message comes from the web browser screen. No more information
is available from the Tomcat console.

Ias