beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: samples apps -- reworking the project models
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:17:50 GMT
Hey Eddie,

I noticed when trying to build wsm-employee sample that the
EmployeeDBControl control is dependent on the old controls-db sample and
it's class dbControl.DatabaseControl. The controls-db sample was removed in
svn revision 327211, a couple of weeks ago. It looks like we used to copy
over the jar file build in controls-db into the wsm-employee build. Any
thoughts about what you'd like to do with this for wsm-employee?

Thanks,
Carlin