beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: samples apps -- reworking the project models
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 19:00:10 GMT
I committed the changes for the netui-jsf and wsm-employee samples. I need
to ping the moderator (Cliff?) of the beehive svn commit list so that my
commit notices come through. Here's the link to the commits if anyone would
like to review...

netui-jsf - http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=330843&view=rev
wsm-employee - http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=330856&view=rev

I opened a JIRA issue
(*BEEHIVE-992<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEEHIVE-992>
*) to track the porting of the wsm-employee sample to use the JdbcControl as
Eddie suggested.

Regards,
Carlin