beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Carlin Rogers <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fix for BEEHIVE-1003
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:08:04 GMT
Eddie,

Thanks for the help. The scenario/interest for doing this is the case of
something like a portal that creates an instance of a page flow using the
FlowControllerFactory.

Good questions about the contract to go through the entire life cycle of the
controller in this case and the concern for leaks. I'm not sure about the
answers... Maybe I can defer to Rich here.

Yes, I can definitely look at improving the test to drive the page flow
through its life cycle.

Regards,
Carlin