beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Eddie O'Neil <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deprecating NetUI's FormData
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:23:05 GMT
  My vote would be for two interfaces as it allows each to evolve
independently.  I'd guess that not all of our existing tests need
both, so that's probably somewhat representative of some basic usage
patterns which implies the loose coupling.  Might as well not force
classes to implement methods they don't need.  :)

Eddie