beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacob Danner" <jac...@bea.com>
Subject RE: JIRA Rights Proposed for Matt Crowe
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 16:29:05 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Tocco
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 9:23 AM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: JIRA Rights Proposed for Matt Crowe

Eddie,

I'd like to propose Matt Crowe having JIRA access rights (Close, etc.)

Matt has been actively testing aspects of Beehive as evident by these
Verified CRs.

BEEHIVE-89
BEEHIVE-206
BEEHIVE-372
BEEHIVE-762
BEEHIVE-793
BEEHIVE-828
BEEHIVE-957
BEEHIVE-968
BEEHIVE-990
BEEHIVE-996
BEEHIVE-1092

In addition, he has opened:
BEEHIVE-896
BEEHIVE-1079

While I know no formal vote is needed for this action, it is our process
to declare this type of sponsorship on this list.

Thanks
Steve
by email and then delete it.
by email and then delete it.