beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Tocco" <sto...@bea.com>
Subject JIRA Rights Proposed for Matt Crowe
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 16:22:51 GMT
Eddie,

I'd like to propose Matt Crowe having JIRA access rights (Close, etc.)

Matt has been actively testing aspects of Beehive as evident by these
Verified CRs.

BEEHIVE-89
BEEHIVE-206
BEEHIVE-372
BEEHIVE-762
BEEHIVE-793
BEEHIVE-828
BEEHIVE-957
BEEHIVE-968
BEEHIVE-990
BEEHIVE-996
BEEHIVE-1092

In addition, he has opened:
BEEHIVE-896
BEEHIVE-1079

While I know no formal vote is needed for this action, it is our process
to declare this type of sponsorship on this list.

Thanks
Steve
by email and then delete it.