beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject [Feedback Requested] Adding the web service system control to the Beehive distribution
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 21:49:39 GMT
The web service system control is code complete and (in my opinion) just
about ready to be added to the Beehive distribution.  I would like to
solicit feedback from Beehive PMC members and committers on what work they
feel would be necessary to +1 adding this system control to the
distribution.

The drt suite for this control contains approx 200 unit tests and has very
good coverage.

I know of a few outstanding items left to do before calling for a vote,
these include:

1) Web Service control documentation.  (I have started this and am close to
checking it into the tree).  Planning on a dev guide and a Tutorial.

2) Simplify the ant script necessary to generate a web service control from
a wsdl file.  I made a proposal on this a while back to the dev list:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/beehive-dev/200604.mbox/%3cecaa4efd0604041151v2475c809tcefc98294290bd2c@mail.gmail.com%3e

3) Add some Web service control samples.

Thoughts/comments?

  - Thanks
     Chad