beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Page flow inheritance - shared flows and controls
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:23:29 GMT
Rich,

I've checked in some code for BEEHIVE-1096 that modifies the
FlowControllerGenerator.includeFieldAnnotations() method so that the
annotation processing will include all the declared fields, including the
default (package) access and private inherited fields, for shared flows. I
also made the change to the runtime CachedPageFlowInfo class to go through
the fields of a page flow super class to get the inherited declared fields.

I think we may still have a similar runtime issue for Faces backing bean and
initializing inherited shared flows.

For the Controls, I still need to make sure the ClientInitializer source
gets generated for the inherited field.

If you get a chance to look at this, let me know what you think.

Kind regards,
Carlin