beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSM jars for Axis2
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:13:27 GMT
Rajith--

  My suggestion would be to build it off of source -- should be easy
enough, and you just need to sync:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive/wsm/trunk/...

I'll be working on some things here this weekend to make the build
produce something that is packaged like an installer.  To get things
up and running, take a look at the test webapp's build file in:

  <svn url above>/test/webapp/build.xml

Hope that helps -- let me know if you have questions.

Eddie