beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Chad Schoettger" <chad.schoett...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the next release...
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:40:46 GMT
It seems like a patch release to me.  We've fixed a lot of bugs -- I
know that in the controls area there have been a number of bugs fixed
which were found by users using Beehive from within an IDE (many of
them APT related).  Also bugs releated to security and deadlocks have
been addressed as well.

I think it would be a good thing to get these fixes into a patch
release at this time.

  - Chad