beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "严衍平" <supermanya...@gmail.com>
Subject please help me
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:17:20 GMT
Hello:
     I am the user of beehive. And in the process of developing, a problem
comes out.
    There is the pop window.
    In the firefox, it works. But in IE, it refresh both the pop window and
the super window to show the thing.

    I find a simple example to test the pop window.

<netui:anchor action="goNested" popup="true">
<netui:configurePopup name="MyPopupWindow" width="200"
    height="100" resizable="true" scrollbars="true" />
    goNested in popup
</netui:anchor>

@Jpf.Action( forwards = {
            @Jpf.Forward(name = "tab1", path =
                "/main/tab1.jsp") }, doValidation = false)
    public Forward goNested(){
        Forward forward = new Forward("tab1");
        return forward;
    }

    The result is the same.
    So I need your help to find the way to solve this problem.

Thank you

Sincerely yours,
Yan
from China