beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plan to upgrade NetUI from Apache Struts version 1.2.7 to 1.2.9
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:17:13 GMT
Rich, Eddie,

Great! Thanks for the feedback. I'll check this in shortly. The
revision will include a couple of test recordings because 1.2.9 adds
some additional information to the ActionConfig.toString() which
impacts 3 of the NetUI tests. I have made a second edition of each of
the original recordings to be used with Struts 1.1 back compat
testing.

Thanks again,
Carlin