beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE REVIEW] Beehive-1120 proposed fix
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:23:58 GMT
Chad--

  It seems right to filter framework-level request parameters here.
AFAIK, the actionOverride URL parameter is just meant for a single
request -- the data grid does some subtle stuff using state encoded in
the current URL to create possible "next" URLs for paging, sorting,
and filtering.  In these cases, actionOverride shouldn't be included.

Eddie