beehive-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Duminilnicolas <nicolas.duminil-prestata...@calyon.com>
Subject How can I use a jpf in a JBoss Portal based JSR168 portlet ?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:30:54 GMT
Hi,

I'm developing a portal based on the JBoss Portal Server and trying to
use Beehive. In a JSP using NetUI tags, I doing the following:

  <netui:form

    action="<portlet:actionURL><portlet:param name="page"
value="mainview"/></portlet:actionURL>"

It doesn' work and raises "org.apache.jasper.JasperException: equal
symbol expected". The tag "<protlet:actionURL .../>" doesn't seem to be
supported by the action parameter of the netui:form.

How could I use netUI tags in my JSPs exposed as JSR168 portlets in a
JBoss portal ?

Many thanks in advance.

Nicolas