beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Eddie O'Neil" <ekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a new <netui:div> tag for additional client side JavaScript support
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:02:09 GMT
Carlin--

  Right -- you're talking about scoping in the page rather than
scoping a request, though I'm still not sure I'm clear on the use of
the tag.

  Is the goal to have a NetUI tag that renders a <div> which is
registered with the rendered tagId / id mapping JavaScript?  Something
like:

  <netui:div tagId="foo">
  </netui:div>

that renders:

along with the JavaScript to map the rendered <div> into the
netui_names / netui_tagIdNameMap.

Eddie