beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about schema changes and versioning
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 23:19:15 GMT
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate your thoughts. The scenario
involves a Portal application where they have defined a mechanism for
accessing and using the templates for URL rewriting that is different
from the default NetUI or the portal framework rewriting. The app uses
the templates to right either the scheme, domain, and port (no path or
query token included) or just the path (no query token). When the
templates are verified at start up, you'd still want the usual default
and portal templates verified so you wouldn't want to globally turn
off the verification on all templates in the app. The requirement is
for an option to say "we know what we're doing... don't validate this
template".

Thanks again,
Carlin