beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:35:17 GMT
Hi Eddie,

I have a question about a NetUI data-grid enhancement, BEEHIVE-1122.

Early this month there was a question in the user list about the
ability to show all records in a data set to the data grid. I noted
you did some work on this when you checked in a solution for another
bug, BEEHIVE-1102, for partial data set support. BEEHIVE-1102 has been
resolved but I was wondering if BEEHIVE-1122 should also be resolved.
I see that there is also a test that uses the new showAll attribute in
the <netui-data:configurePager> tag. Seems like this is complete. FYI,
this work was part of svn revision 431515.

Can I resolve this for you?

Thanks,
Carlin