beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott L'Hommedieu" <scott.lhommed...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:25:28 GMT
Is this EKOneil?  Do you really not talk with him other than through JIRA?
Is this just doc'ing the change?

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlin Rogers [mailto:carlin.rogers@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 4:17 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: Re: BEEHIVE-1122 and ability to show all records in a data set

Hi Eddie,

Looks like there's another enhancement request can also be closed with
the work you submitted in svn revision 431515. The change to the
SpanCellDecorator to check if the formatted string is null, then
assign an empty string instead, solves the issue in  	 BEEHIVE-1121 to
add defaultValue to the spanCell tag. I will go ahead and resolve
BEEHIVE-1121. If this is not correct, please feel free to reopen.

Let me know what you think about resolving 1122 as well.

Take care,
Carlin