beehive-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlin Rogers" <carlin.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Beehive still an active project?
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:57:56 GMT
Hi Eirik,

The user community is active but I feel that the development activity
has been limited. Contributions since the last release have consisted
of bug fixes, minor feature improvements/enhancements, and
documentation improvements. These types of changes would be
appropriate for a new point release (1.0.3) but it has not been
proposed yet. I really haven't seen activity or plans in the Beehive
dev community about future work such as Struts 2 support, etc. As an
open source project, contributions are always welcomed.

Kind regards,
Carlin

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Eirik Rude <erude@vurv.com> wrote:
> We are in the process of choosing a new framework to move all of our development to.
 One of the frameworks being considered is Beehive since we are on Weblogic servers.  Can
you tell us if this framework is still active, and if this is something we should be considering.