bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1477773 - /bloodhound/trunk/bloodhound_multiproduct/multiproduct/hooks.py
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 17:31:17 GMT
On 01/05/13 18:03, Branko ─îibej wrote:
> On 30.04.2013 21:31, Gary Martin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found this little problem interesting. I have put a workaround in
>> place but I have not gotten around to identifying the underlying cause
>> and whether we are likely to see more of these kinds of problem. I
>> have left https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/512 in a review
>> state for now.
> Has someone been playing games with class identity? I suspect so ...

I was wondering if it might be some kind of reimporting or something.

> In any case I'd store super(x, y).__call__ instead of just the super
> reference.

That might well be better but it still strikes me as even better to fix
the cause to get rid of the need for storing anything extra. I might
look into that if I find some time but if anyone wants to take over the
investigation, feel free to take over
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/512 so that I don't
accidentally duplicate effort.

Cheers,