bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 and 1.0 releases
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 10:09:17 GMT
On 07/05/13 10:56, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
> It's been a while since our last release.
>
> How does everyone feel about getting a 0.6 release to be voted at this
> week, to push out the latest changes, some of which are significant?
>
> Also, since we seem to have already achieved, or nearly achieved, all of
> our initial goals and more - does everyone feel on issuing a 1.0 release
> around the end of May?
>
> Cheers,
> Joe

I think that this probably makes sense. I had a few concerns about
stability of trunk directly after the merge of multiproduct but we
appear to have recovered from that. We could do with checking that we
don't have any major issues that we would cause anyone who upgrades of
course.

It does seem that we are close to achieving our major goals so a 1.0
release before the end of the month should be reasonable if we are all
agreed. Are there any major obstacles that would get in the way?

Cheers,
     Gary