bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 and 1.0 releases
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 11:12:46 GMT
On 07.05.2013 12:09, Gary Martin wrote:
> It does seem that we are close to achieving our major goals so a 1.0
> release before the end of the month should be reasonable if we are all
> agreed. Are there any major obstacles that would get in the way?

I got the feeling there's still a number of things to do on the ticket
relations and multiproduct front, many of them concerning feature
semantics. And very likely some spit and polish on the UI end of things,
which is fiddly and takes time.

I'd propose to make at least two more releases and get some feedback
from actual users before calling anything 1.0; just my two cents.

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej