bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 and 1.0 releases
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 08:25:01 GMT
On 09.05.2013 09:05, Olemis Lang wrote:
> On 5/8/13, Branko Čibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
>> On 08.05.2013 06:49, Olemis Lang wrote:
>>> On 5/7/13, Branko Čibej <brane@wandisco.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>>
>>> What are the functional changes ? BH relations ? If so , the way I see
>>> it using all plugins except that one will result in a working system .
>>  But so will using plain vanilla Trac. What's your point?
>>
> Briefly , my point is
>
>   1. BH relations off is not a problem
>       (as opposite to e.g. BH dashboard off ,
>       which is a huge problem ...)

Ticket relations are one of the things we've (implicitly) included what
we arbitrarily call the 1.0 feature set. I see no good reason to drop
them from that set for the sake of calling something 1.0 a few weeks
earlier than otherwise. That's one of the points I'm trying to get across.

The other is exactly what Joe said: a 1.0 release is a signal. Let's
make sure it's a positive one. There are, in my opinion, tons of little
details that can still do with polishing. There's no rush.

-- Brane

--
Branko Čibej