bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence AN Mouarkach <lanmouarka...@sheffield.ac.uk>
Subject Installation Documentation for Windows
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 15:33:52 GMT
Hi,
There are key issues with the installation documentation in that for a
windows user it is very hard to setup if you happen to be relatively new to
python programming. The installation of setup tools and pip is confusing
and unclear, could you perhaps suggest a solution, as I am currently stuck
trying to install bloodhound. If you provide a solution I will be more than
happy to update it on the apache installation document page!
Regards,
Lawrence Mouarkach