bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #516: No ticket view permission for nightly build demo configuration
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 15:42:30 GMT
On 7 May 2013 16:31, Apache Bloodhound <dev@bloodhound.apache.org> wrote:

> #516: No ticket view permission for nightly build demo configuration
> ------------------------+--------------------------------
>   Reporter:  andrej     |      Owner:  nobody
>       Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
>  Component:  dashboard  |    Version:
> Resolution:             |   Keywords:  nightly-build-demo
> ------------------------+--------------------------------
> Changes (by andrej):
>
>  * owner:   => nobody
>  * keywords:   => nightly-build-demo
>  * component:   => dashboard
>

> Old description:
>
> > It looks like nightly build demo (bh-demo1.apache.org) is does not allow
> > anonymous user to view tickets. That's probably has something to do with
>
> New description:
>
>  It looks like nightly build demo (bh-demo1.apache.org) is does not allow
>  anonymous user to view tickets. That's probably has something to do with
>  multi-product permissions.

> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/516#comment:1>
> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
> The Apache Bloodhound issue tracker

‚ÄčIt might be down to the method of populating the database. We are swapping
from postgresql to sqlite which is probably something that we do not care
about supporting exactly. Other symptoms are the lack of resolutions and
stuff. I can probably swap to throwing in an sqlite snapshot instead.

Talking of which, we could probably do with admin commands updating so that
it is possible to set these details from the command line.

Cheers,
    Gary