bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.6 and 1.0 releases
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 18:22:08 GMT
Sorry I missed this message ...

On 5/7/13, Peter Koželj <peter@digiverse.si> wrote:
> Agree, at the minimum we need to get ticket relations working which are at
> least two weeks away. We need at least one 0.x release with working
> relations before proceeding to 1.0.

IMO , the fact that we are distributing changes that make the new core
and BH plugins substantially different from what we've been releasing
until now has significant relevance as compared to the fact that some
features have to be improved in BH relations , core and other plugins
. The next version will not be an straightforward continuation of
previous work but a major DB, and API upgrade . The version number
(i.e. 1.0) will make that fact obvious to users whereas alpha , beta ,
rc , ... will highlight that we are still working towards 1.0-stable
and are looking for further feedback , especially concerning plugin
compatibility after MP upgrades .

--
Regards,

Olemis.