bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The current state of trunk
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:21:50 GMT
> That reminds me, I need to get these tests running on my test ci setup.
> The last time I tried, I was not able to run the tests at all so I need
> to work out what that is all about.
>
> On 13/05/13 11:12, Joachim Dreimann wrote:
>> For the benefit of those that don't regularly run these tests (like me):
>>
>> What is significant about this results?
>
> Yes, we need some context.

Sorry for the lack of context . Yesterday I just experienced some
difficulties trying to upload the report to pastebin.com ... and it
was too late to insist and retry .

> Are these new failures and errors or are 39
> failures and 1 error an improvement?

AFAICS these are regressions . Details are available here now

http://pastebin.com/0QU84W8k

PS: The error's been there for a while (since compact JIRA ticket
syntax was introduced) .

--
Regards,

Olemis.