bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: BEP-0006 Ticket Relations, requirements clarifications
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 13:54:47 GMT
>From user's perspective A depends on B and B block's A are one and the same
relation and should only produce a single notification and history log.

Each relation should be owned by one one of the tickets and when that
relation is changed (added/removed) that ticket should be considered as
changed also. For the case od depends-on this should be the ticket that
depends on another ticket. For parent-child this should probably be the
parent. We need to do a similar decision for all supported relation types.

Peter