bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Trac] Bloodhound/Trac Replacement for some MS Sharepoint Functions
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 13:29:22 GMT
I've used SharePoint for similar purposes in the past, and I think
Bloodhound may be up to the task. We've been using it internally with the
MailToTrac plugin[1] to raise and modify tickets via email, which works
fine. The improved full text search should also help in your scenario. I
have no knowledge of the feasibility of running it your system.

If you have further questions regarding Bloodhound, please raise these via
the dev@bloodhound.apache.org mailing list (cc'ed). You must first
subscribe by sending a (blank) email to dev-subscribe@bloodhound.apache.org

[1] http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/MailToTracPlugin