bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #521: Relations error on ticket page
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 17:09:27 GMT
I've been trying to look into the status of the relations work and what is
left to be done, but I can't find any tickets relating to it:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/query?component=relations&or&keywords=~relations&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=status&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority

I checked the BEP but again there's no indication on what progress has been
made, no indication on what is outstanding and no tickets are linked to
from there:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0006

..unlike BEP-0003 (Multiproduct) which has a helpful ticket summary table:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/Proposals/BEP-0003

I'm running into issues with it now but can't tell whether it's already
known, a stopgap - the issue has been around for at least a few days before
I raised it:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/521

What is happening here? This is a major feature for our issue tracker that
seems to have no representation in trackable issues.

--
Joe Dreimann | *User Experience Designer* | WANdisco<http://www.wandisco.com/>

@jdreimann <https://twitter.com/jdreimann>
*
*
*Join one of our free daily demo sessions on* *Scaling Subversion for the
Enterprise <http://www.wandisco.com/training/webinars>*

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE
PRIVILEGED.  If this message was misdirected, WANdisco, Inc. and its
subsidiaries, ("WANdisco") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains
by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not
reflect the views and opinions of WANdisco, unless the author is authorized
by WANdisco to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email
sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by
WANdisco.  Although WANdisco operates anti-virus programs, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being
passed.