bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Issue with git and tag
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 21:11:48 GMT
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Dan Leehr <dan@hammockdistrict.com> wrote:

> I've installed bloodhound 0.4 and attempted to enable git integration.
>  This was partially successful, but bloodhound seems to be getting stuck at
> a commit from 7 months ago, where I had an annotated tag named "1.3.4".
>
> Since then I've made hundreds of commits but the source view in bloodhound
> won't show commits after that one tag.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Dan Leehr

Hi Dan,

Has it not shown any commits since the initial installation and
synchronization?

One possibility is that you don't have a post-commit hook setup to enable
explicit synchronization. The edgewall Trac site seems to have some new
information on this in the Docs that hasn't propagated into a release yet,
so I will point you to that site:
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracRepositoryAdmin#Git

If that is not the issue, we should look at what is in the logs after you
push a commit, as Olemis suggested. I haven't worked much with Git, but
could setup a local repository to see what should be recorded in the logs.