bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ollos <ryan.ol...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Issue with git and tag
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 21:16:22 GMT
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Dan Leehr <dan@hammockdistrict.com> wrote:

> I've installed bloodhound 0.4 and attempted to enable git integration.
>  This was partially successful, but bloodhound seems to be getting stuck at
> a commit from 7 months ago, where I had an annotated tag named "1.3.4".

If my previous suggestions were way off, it might help if you describe what
you mean by "getting stuck". Are you describing that it hangs during the
initial repository synchronization "trac-admin $ENV repository resync"? Did
you setup Trac very recently, or did you set it up 7 months ago and it
hasn't shown any commits during the initial setup (which is what I assumed
in my first reply)?