bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Matevž Bradač <mat...@digiverse.si>
Subject Re: BEP-0007 Embeddable tickets - final two weeks
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:14:28 GMT

On 11. Sep, 2013, at 13:49, Antonia Horincar wrote:

> Hi Joe,
>

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM, Joachim Dreimann <
> joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Antonia (and everyone else),
>>
>> I've been reviewing the latest state of your GSoC project today, and I'm
>> impressed with your implementation so far. I've outlined some feedback
>> below, but I'd also like to invite everyone else on this mailing list to
>> review your plugin. There are only approximately two weeks of GSoC left.
>>
>> 1. Add the embed plugin to requirements-dev.txt on your branch so that it
>> gets installed automatically in dev installations.
>>

> I just added the plugin to the requirements-dev.txt file.
>

>> 2. The embed buttons across the UI should only appear when the plugin is
>> enabled (currently they're always shown).
>>

> How can I achieve this? I'm not sure where exactly to look for examples.

You can check the plugin state using the trac.config functionality.
An example of usage for the bloodhound_relations plugin can be found
in the BloodhoundTheme.post_process_request(). The code checks whether
the plugin is enabled and passes the value ('bhrelations') to the
template, e.g. bh_ticket.html. The template then decides whether the
relations will be displayed or not.