bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ben <bugrepor...@vescent.com>
Subject Re: UndefinedError: "_dgettext" not defined
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 04:58:00 GMT
I 'fixed' my problem with the login page returning

UndefinedError: "_dgettext" not defined

I installed Bloodhound 0.7 on a different debian 64bit Wheezy machine
(well, rackspace cloud server) and it worked. So I copied all the files
over to my server with the install problems (also rackspace 64bit
Wheezy), and it worked fine. I don't know what the relevant difference
between the two machines -- maybe some weird config on that server
messed up the python virtualenv or something, (or maybe having parallel
earlier version of trac installed and in the path causes some problem).
But I can now play with Bloodhound, so I'm happy. If someone has an idea
what the problem is/was and wants me to test potential fixes, etc, let
me know.

Ben