bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Ben <bugrepor...@vescent.com>
Subject Re: BH & uwsgi [fixed]
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:48:11 GMT
Sorry for the noise on the list -- I figured out the issue.

For anyone interested -- the uwsgi lockup was caused whenever I went to
the Admin/Users page (admin/accounts/users) and the problem was how I
migrated my 0.12 trac data to bloodhound. Using the tracmigrateplugin on
0.12 trac, I migrated my install to a postgres db and a dummy file
location. I then pointed my new BH install to use this postgres database
and ran trac-admin upgrade. That worked fine importing tickets and my
wiki (although wiki is under default product @ instead of root).
However, I didn't move over my auth file as for testing I wanted to
control who could log in. But the db migrate pushed the session and
session_attribute data to my new install and that seems to have caused
problems.

I wiped the content of the session and sessio_attribute data in my db
and that seems to have fixed going to the Admin/Users page and hopefully
all uwsgi lock-up issues. Probably a small bug that extra content in
sessions causes a lock-up.

If anyone how recommendations on a better way to move data from trac
0.12 (sqlite) to bh 0.7 (postgres), advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben