bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ASF-ICFOSS MENTORING COMDEV-92] Regarding Live Syntax Highlighting
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 11:24:58 GMT
Excellent.. I will have a quick look.

Before I delve too deep, would you like to add the package to the
installer/requirements.txt and installer/requirements-dev.txt in your
branch to potentially remove a step to work out how to install your plugin?

Also, though it may seem a little pedantic this early, could you add our
standard license header to any source files that you have created - that
is anything that you have actually written so you should ignore anything
from codemirror. We must also not forget to update the NOTICE and
LICENSE files with appropriate entries for codemirror's code.

Cheers,
     Gary