bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ASF-ICFOSS MENTORING COMDEV-92] Regarding Live Syntax Highlighting
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:29:47 GMT
Hi Anoop,

It looks like 'action' is not always available in req.args and so I see
an error on some pages:

==== Python Traceback ====
{{{
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File
"/home/bh/bloodhound/branches/livesyntaxhighlighting/trac/trac/web/main.py",
line 477, in _dispatch_request
     dispatcher.dispatch(req)
   File
"/home/bh/bloodhound/branches/livesyntaxhighlighting/trac/trac/web/main.py",
line 224, in dispatch
     self._post_process_request(req, *resp)
   File
"/home/bh/bloodhound/branches/livesyntaxhighlighting/trac/trac/web/main.py",
line 338, in _post_process_request
     resp = f.post_process_request(req, *resp)
   File
"/home/bh/bloodhound/branches/livesyntaxhighlighting/bloodhound_livesyntaxhighlighting/bhlivesyntaxhighlight/bhlivesyntaxhighlight.py",

line 28, in post_process_request
     if req.args['action'] == "edit":
KeyError: 'action'
}}}

That should be pretty easy to fix :)

Otherwise it is starting to look pretty good already. There are some
bits of funky behaviour (at least in chrome) with the wikitoolbar
appearing above the textarea but not having any effect. Also the
horizontal scrollbar probably shouldn't be there, partly as it seems to
interfere with resizing but also because lines are expected to wrap as
needed outside of edit mode.

Sorry if you are already aware of all this stuff of course.

Cheers,
     Gary