bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [ASF-ICFOSS MENTORING COMDEV-92] Regarding Live Syntax Highlighting
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:44:15 GMT
On 18/09/13 17:07, Anoop Nayak wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I thought the wiki toolbar was used because there wasn't a live preview
> available(even the side by side had to be parsed from server right). So I
> will update the code soon and reply.
>
> Regards,
>
> Anoop

Sorry.. I was so busy with my last reply that I lost track!

I would suggest that the live preview does not state *how* to apply
styling. So far it only styles it when syntax is provided and so for
some we may need something extra to remove the need for the toolbar.
Again, I would be interested in ideas around this.

Admittedly we have removed the bar from the textarea for adding ticket
comments.

Cheers,
     Gary