bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #673: Many owners in My Ticket widget in /products/prefix page
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:53:20 GMT

+

>  - From the produce list page, link to `product_view.html` for each
> product.

It's the Dashboard . The fact is that the default product URL
namespace overlaps with product_view.html in global scope but not in
product scope . Therefore , in order to provide a consistent
navigation in all contexts . Indeed /product_view.html is a kind of
dashboard too .

In the case of sub-domain deployments that overlapping does not exist
, that's why I noticed these issues ;)

> Maybe the //Home// button should direct there?

IMO the home button should point at the product home page , usually
the wiki but maybe other page in the web site depending on
configuration .

> Thoughts?

I'd rather advocate inserting a new nav item e.g. View pointing at
$product_base_url/products/<prefix> which would be expanded to
/products/<prefix>/products/<prefix> in default install or
<prefix>.dom.ain/products/<prefix> for sub-domains (... or the
corresponding path if other URL namespace is deployed ;)

Items would look like this ...

View | Edit | Home | Tickets | Wiki

[...]

--