bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The state of trunk
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:15:22 GMT
On 9/19/13, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran both (unit & functional) test suites and this is what I got :
>
> http://goo.gl/enEnUz
> http://goo.gl/sVtESY

The previous reports are misleading . That's the status before
checking out product-specific ticket numbering . These are the test
reports after doing so .

http://goo.gl/ZxWWlR
http://goo.gl/dGZvcE

Notice that

  - many unit tests are in error
  - Most of the failing functional tests are caused by still trying to
    match global URLs (... as before ...)
    * @rjollos : ... which means that I'll submit a new patch for #387 soon
      reverting (adjusting) tracking of global => default product redirections.
  - Test case for r5994 is not displayed in the list
    * it's taking too long ...

<ot>
This is the test report for JSON-RPC test suite .

http://goo.gl/O7DBHl

... and compared to this one

http://goo.gl/Lhlos5

... reveals that there are a few serious failures in /trunk .

I'll run XML-RPC's later today , but should be very similar to that .
</ot>

I apologize for the confusion I caused as a consequence of my initial post .

--
Regards,

Olemis - @olemislc