bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

From Anze Staric <anze.sta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ProductEnvironment constructor
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:55:30 GMT
> ... that's not the only reason . By reviewing meta-class code you'll
> notice that instances of ProductEnvironment are cached considering
> initializer input parameters i.e. global env + prefix . That been said
> this is how I see it

That lru_cache already uses a custom keymap, we would just have to
modify it to cache on the right values (the same way it uses prefix
for caching, even if Product instance is provided).

But even if we do not fix it, I noticed we have
ProductEnvironment.lookup_env classmethod, which uses parent env when
needed. I will just use that whenever I need to get a product
environment.